The Evening: Enjoy tasty appetizers from W2 Media Cafe followed a wonderful line-up of speakers who will talk about themselves and their passion related to the food community. There will be a Q & A where you will have a chance to ask questions and engage with the speakers. Each guest will receive a ticket for a glass of red or white wine, there will also be a draw for prizes and to finish off the evening you will take home a sweet Treat from one of Vancouver’s bakeries.
Growing Chefs is our designated charity, support their wonderful organization that educates children on the food community in the public schools.
Location: W2 Media Cafe and Community Media Arts Centre, 111 West Hastings, Vancouver.
- Chef Trevor Bird, Fable Kitchen in Kitsilano
- Stephanie Yuen, author of the Douglas & McIntyre published “East Meets West” Cookbook
- Mike McDermid is the Ocean Wise Manager at the Vancouver Aquarium
- Hunter J. Moyes, one of the Chefs and event organizers behind East Vancouver’s Waldorf Hotel
- Roberta LaQuaglia is the Operations Manager for Vancouver Farmers Markets
Here is the link for more details about these speakers.
Tickets: $30 per person (eventbrite fee extra); $100 when purchasing a 4-Person Pak of tickets (get a group of your friends together and save $20) (eventbrite fee extra) before June 1st. * $40 per person after June 1st.– ticket price includes appetizers and a glass of wine, along with a sweet treat in addition to hearing from some great speakers, a Q & A follows. A donation of $3 from each ticket purchased will go to support Growing Chefs.
Note: Limited tickets available. All ticket sales are final. No exchanges or refunds; however they are transferable with printed proof of ticket. ALL Tickets must be purchased in advance online. Event produced by CMI Chat Media Inc
Order tickets via Eventbrite: