This arrived in my email box recently from the BC Wine Appreciation Society, and it sounds like a fun way to enjoy New Years without having to worry about where you are staying and also not needing to drive. And it’s in the Okanagan!
Escape to Wine Country for a four-day, three-night New Year’s Eve getaway at the fabulous Walnut Beach Resort, Osoyoos, with BC Wine Appreciation Society!
Why pay big bucks for a one-night New Year’s party in Vancouver, when you can visit Wine Country for a four-day celebration instead? Let us do the driving from Vancouver – all you have to do is have fun!
Included in this trip are:
- 3 nights 4-star accommodation at Walnut Beach Resort, December 29, 30, and 31. Soak in the hot tubs, steam in the sauna, savour the view! (Room upgrades available – see below for more information.)
- New Year’s Eve, December 31: enjoy New Year’s Eve with wine, dinner & dancing at the fabulous Miradoro Restaurant, Tinhorn Creek
- Wine touring December 30 (Oliver/Osoyoos) and December 31 (OK Falls)
- 2nd annual Polar Bear Swim party at Walnut Beach. Dare to Polar Bear!
- Luxury bus transportation from Vancouver, leaving Sunday December 29, returning Wednesday January 1 (bus can also stop in Coquitlam, Langley, Abbotsford, and Chilliwack if requested)
Optional events (with free transportation) include:
- Dinner at Terrafina Restaurant at Hester Creek Sun Dec 29
- Dinner at Watermark Hotel with Bill Eggert of Fairview Cellars Mon Dec 30
- New Year’s Day Brunch at Walnut Beach
(Optional events will incur an extra cost. See below for details.)
Scroll down to see the full itinerary!
Click here to see how much fun we had on this tour last year! http://www.bcwas.com/resources/BCWAS+Newsletter+-+Mar+2013.pdf
(see page 7)
Special Early Bird Pricing!!!
Sign up before November 15, and save $52 per couple! ($26 single)
BCWAS member price: (also includes participating wine clubs)
$449 per person, double occupancy ($475 after Nov. 15)
$599 per person, single occupancy ($625 after Nov. 15)
Non-BCWAS member price:
$475 per person, double occupancy ($499 after Nov. 15)
$625 per person, single occupancy ($649 after Nov. 15)
Join BCWAS and save! If you join BCWAS to come on this tour, we will extend your membership to March of 2015 – that’s 15 months of our fun events. Click here http://www.bcwas.com/membership.html to join.
Save even more! If you’d rather mail us a cheque instead of paying with PayPal, couples save $12 per person and singles save $17. Mail us your cheque, subtracting the PayPal charge. (No post-dated cheques accepted.)
Optional events: (events include all taxes and gratuities and free bus)
- Terrafina Dinner Sunday Dec 29: $55 per person, including wine
- Fairview Cellars/Watermark Dinner Monday Dec 30: $95 per person, including four specially-prepared courses and wine
- New Year’s Day Brunch at Walnut Beach: $30 per person
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve.
Prices include all taxes, gratuities and fees. No hidden surprises!
Please note: there are only 35 spaces available, and the notice is being sent to other people as well as BCWAS members, so sign up FAST if you want to come to the biggest party of the year!
Brian and Kristal have already signed up – what are you waiting for?
Click here to sign up http://bcwas.com/NYEscapetoWineCountry.html
Room upgrades: 1-bedroom lake view add $34.50 per night (double occupancy)
2-bedroom lake view add $57.50 per night (double occupancy)
Room upgrades payable at check-in. Contact email@example.com to upgrade.
Or: mail a cheque to:
BC Wine Appreciation Society
PO Box 48912
Vancouver, BC, V7X 1A8
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you there!