When and Where?
Dish N Dazzle
Thursday, May 7, 2015
6:30 – 9:30 pm
Vancouver Convention Centre EAST in the Parkview Terrace
What is Dish N Dazzle?
This is a fundraising event for the BC Hospitality Foundation and will feature
- More than 100 wines from Argentina
- 14 of Vancouver’s best restaurants
- A cocktail competition with 6 expert bartenders
- A live Jazz Band – Les is More
- A Latin DJ
- A HUGE silent auction focused on hospitality, hotels & restaurants
Below is the list of wineries from Argentina participating in this event. There are some great ones, like Catena, Colome, Graffigna and more. Very exciting wines to try from these wineries.
- Alamos Winery, Amalaya, Bousquet, Casa Bianchi, Catena Zapata, Clos de los Siete
- Colome, Dona Paula, El Esteco, El Porvenir de Cafayate, Escorihuela 1884, Finca Decero
- Finca Flichman, Finca las Moras, Graffigna, Huarpe Wines, Kaiken, La Vuelta
- Lagarde, Layer Cake, Marcelo Pelleriti Wines, Mascota Vineyards, Masi Tupungato, Pasucal Toso
- Que Guapo, Santa Ana, Septima, Tamari, Tapiz, Tinto Negro, Vina Cobos, Vistalba, Zorzal Wines
What About the Restaurants?
Here are the participating Vancouver restaurants.
- Aura at Nita Lake Lodge, Bistro 101 at PICA, Black + Blue, The Bon Vivant Group
- Café Pacifica at the Pan Pacific Hotel, Chef Ann Kirsebom, CinCin
- Donnelly Group, Forage at the Listel Hotel, Homer St. Cafe and Bar
- Joe Fortes Seafood & Chop House, La Grotta Del Formaggio, PIER 7 restaurant + bar
Do You Want a Discount on Your Ticket?
Tickets are $75 but because you are reading my article, use promo code WOA15 for $69 tickets.
More information on Dish N Dazzle is on their website.