In a previous post, I let you all know about Vancouver Foodster‘s latest upcoming Food Talks. Now I have the tasty details in this post. Here is the latest details from Vancouver Foodster. Enjoy!
Here is the menu:
- Mini Banbh Mi Sliders with Hoisin Mayo and Siracha Smear
- Fire Roasted Chili Prawns with garlic ancho jelly
- Irish Dbliner and glazed pear lollies with house quince butter
- Mini Crab Poutines with melted gouda and charred grape tomatoes
- Cheese Platter featuring domestic and imported cheeses, compotes and crostini
- Petit Paris Bress
- Petit Pistachio Financier
- Passion Gelee
- Orange Scented Milk Chocolate Rocher
- Petit Lemon Lavender Almond Tuilles
There will be a Q & A where you will have a chance to ask questions and engage with the speakers. Each guest will receive 2 tasting glasses of Dockside Brewing Beer, there will also be a draw for prizes and to finish off the evening you will enjoy Gelato by Bella Gelateria.
It is all about supporting Local and for this talk, James of Bella Gelateria will be making a custom gelato flavour featuring the Dark Lager from Dockside Brewing. This gelato flavour will be colaborated by two of our speakers, James Coleridge of Bella Gelateria and Mark Simpson of Dockside Brewing.
Come join us to meet and mingle with other foodies, and to hear some enlightening speakers from the food community.
- Mark Simpson – Brewmaster of Dockside Brewing Company & Founder of Artisan Food and Beverage Group Inc
- James Coleridge – Founder & Maestro of Bella Gelateria
- Marcus Von Albrecht – Chef & President of Mava Foods and Von Albrecht & Associates
- Julia Smith – Founder of Urban Diggs Farm
- Chef Themis Velgis and Shahab Samimi Co-Founders of Pura Sweeteners
Tickets: $30 per person (eventbrite fee extra) before February 9th. $90 when purchasing a 4-Person Pak of tickets (get a group of your friends together and save $30) (eventbrite fee extra) * $40 per person after February 9th.– A donation of $3 from each ticket purchased will go to support Growing Chefs.
Tickets are available at http://foodtalksvolume6-eorg.eventbrite.ca
Full details of the event including the Speakers bio’s is here