If you have not attended a Tasting Plates event in the past, here are links to my experiences:
- My Tasting Plates Vancouver Kitsilano Edition Favorites
- My Photos from Tasting Plates Vancouver Summer Edition
Each restaurant will be serving up Tasting Plates for guests to enjoy and you will have a chance to visit many different types of restaurants throughout the evening, meet some new food loving friends, meet the chefs, and learn about each of the participating restaurants.
- Vegetarian options will be available at many of the participating restaurants.
- Bring along a friend or two, your significant other, your family or come solo.
- A food networking dinner event connecting Vancouver’s vibrant food community.
Visit each of the participating restaurants at your leisure by bike, moped, car, transit, walking, roller skates, skateboarding or carpooling.
$3 from each ticket purchased will go to support Project Limelight
Beta 5 at 413 Industrial Avenue (parking lot) -this is where you will show us your printed or digital tickets and will pick up your Tasting Plates Cards.
- East of Main, Cuisine: Moroccan, http://eastofmaincafe.com
- Harvest Union, Cuisine: Asian, http://harvestunion.ca/
- Beta 5, Cuisine: Desserts, http://beta-5.com/
- Pazza Rella Pizza (food truck), Cuisine: Wood Fired Pizza, http://pazzarella.ca/
- Treasure Green Tea, Cuisine: Chinese tea house, Web: http://www.treasuregreen.com/
Purchase tickets via Eventbrite:
Advance Tickets: $30 per person (eventbrite fee extra) after September 28th. $100 for 4 pak of tickets or $120 for 6 pak of tickets (get a group of your friends/family together and save by purchasing a 4 pak or a 6 pak (eventbrite fee extra). Tickets $40 per person (eventbrite fee extra) after November 18th.
Ticket price includes tasting plates at each of the participating restaurants throughout the evening. A donation of $3 from each ticket purchased will go to support Project Limelight. (Beverages are included at some restaurants which will be noted, you are welcome to purchase wine, beer, cocktails or mocktails at each of the participating restaurants).