The Vancouver Food Talks vol 3 is on October 23, and will begin at 6:30pm at the Vancouver Urban Winery. Join the speakers and guests for a glass of OK Crush Pad wine, appetizers from the chefs team at Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts and meet the speakers and mingle. At 7:30 each of the 5 speakers will speak for 10 minutes about their role in our food community, there will be a Q & A following emceed by Richard Wolak, aka @vanfoodster, where guests can ask questions to the panel of speakers. To finish off the evening all our guests will receive a Treat from Chocolate Arts to take home and enjoy! Here is a link to the first Food Talks held earlier this year to give you a taste of what to expect.
Who are the Speakers?
- Emad Yacoub and Shannon Bosa-Yacoub, Proprietors – Glowbal Group Restaurants
- Steve Thorp and Mike Macquisten, co-founders of the Vancouver Urban Winery
- Greg Hook, owner of Chocolate Arts
- Lesley Stow, chef, cookbook author, and creator of Raincoast Crisps
- Pete Schouten, Co-Owner of Hardbite Potato Chips and
Braden Douglas, Co-Owner of Hardbite Potato Chips
You can find out more about these interesting speakers at this link.
$30 per person before October 21st
$50 for a 2 person group (save $10 when purchasing 2 tickets) before October 21st
$100 for a 5 person group (save $50 when purchasing 5 tickets) before October 22nd
* $40 per person after October 21st online and at the door.
* Eventbrite fee is extra on all tickets. Buy your tickets at this link.
Ticket price includes appetizers and a glass of wine, along with a sweet treat in addition to hearing from some great speakers, a Q & A follows. A donation of $3 from each ticket purchased will go to support Growing Chefs.