Do you have a significant number of cases of wine, but no real good place in your house, or apartment, to store them? Wine can prematurely age if there is too much direct light or the temperature is too warm. You can protect your wine for long-term enjoyment through the use of a wine vault. There are 2 that I know of here in Vancouver. The first is the Vancouver Wine Vault in downtown Vancouver. The other, which I just received an email about is through Liberty Wine Merchants. Here is Liberty’s information.
STORE YOUR WINE IN LIBERTY’S AFFORDABLE, SECURE AND TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED CELLAR VAULT
IF YOU HAVE THE WINE, WE HAVE THE SPACE! FIRST MONTH FREE.
- No initial set up charge
- Safely store any quantity of wine in our secured location (3 months minimum)
- Access your wine Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm by appointment
- You must remove wine by the case, not individual bottles
- Cases must be clearly marked with owner’s name & numbered (1 of 5, 2 of 5 etc.)
We require a signed release form, proof of personal insurance & post-dated cheques
- 12 bottle case of 750 ml (or equivalent): $2.95 + HST / case / month
- 6 bottle case of 750 ml (or equivalent): $1.75 + HST / case / month
CONTACT ROBERT SIMPSON FOR STORAGE ARRANGEMENTS:
(604) 739-7801 or firstname.lastname@example.org