The Taste of Tulalip has only been around for a few years, but it has caught my attention, with the quality of wine and food that will be served on Nov. 11 and 12. The Taste of Tulalip will be held at the Tulalip Resort Casino in Washington State. From Vancouver, BC it is just under a 2 hr drive to reach the Tulalip Resort Casino. Enjoy some fantastic wines from Washington State, California, and Italy.
5 Reasons to Attend the Taste of Tulalip
- The Grand Taste will be amazing with over 100 wineries (65 WA, 20 Napa, 20 Italian) with multiple food stations throughout.
- Private Magnum party in mpulse lounge hosted by “Liquid Kitchen”, star Kathy Casey! In here you’ll be treated to some of the most elite wines from around the world hand selected by Sommelier Tommy Thompson and sample some of Kathy Casey’s tasty appetizers
- A well stocked wine shop featuring many of the wines from the Grand Taste and a selection from the Magnum Party, where you can buy some hard to get wines.
VIP Seminar featuring Carla Hall. Carla Hall will “wow” you with her talents as she performs a cooking demonstration, table talk and a question and answer session with Executive Chef Perry Mascitti and Sommelier Tommy Thompson.
- After tasting some great wine and food, there is the casino where you can play table games or slots as your heart desires.
- BONUS. I will be there to cover the events and hope to chat with you about the great wine and food!
You can buy tickets for the weekend at the Taste of Tulalip website. Some events are sold out, so sign up quickly before all the tickets are gone. I will post some follow up blog material on Kathy Casey, Carla Hall, Perry Mascitti, Tommy Thompson and more. Also I will give you a line up of the Premium wines to be served at the Magnum party.
I’m a Media guest of this event. So if you can’t make it, I’ll be tweeting and blogging about the events and hopefully give you some excellent wine and food pairings, and wine purchase tips. Enjoy!